Parigi 3D rendering Photorealistic render interior and exterior vray
Parigi, realization of interior and exterior Photorealistic rendering in HD.
To achieve this, in Parigi, we specialize in photorealistic images of excellent quality production, we manage the entire creative process, from design and 3D reconstruction of environments and scenes, their realistic three-dimensional display with lights, shadows and materials to achieve a high level of realism.
The study, in Parigi, offers real estate marketing solutions for 3D presentations of the project, architectural studies or feasibility studies.
In Parigi we realize photorealistic rendering, after Preliminary processing of the complete scene, begins the phase of render that adds texture bitmap or procedural texture, lighting, bump mapping, and positions relative to other objects. The result is a complete image that you can see.
Parigi, modeling in ArchiCAD or AutoCAD, rendering with 3ds max + vray, postproduction with Photoshop.
The study provides, in the province of Parigi, a professional service of creating interior and exterior photorealistic 3D Render (interior and exterior) in HQ, we specialize in the effective presentation of the projects, to help the customer, be it architectural firm or private, to obtain a product easy to sell and greater visual appeal.
The strength of computer graphics resides in the fact that, once built the interior model, or exterior to an object in virtual reality, it is possible to make endless variations in order to seek the best solution or to formulate many proposals simply by changing the materials , angles, and lighting.
In Parigi, we deal with:
- shading shading; change in the color and brightness of a surface depending on the incident light;
- texture mapping a method for defining the color details of a putting surface in correspondence with an image (texture);
- a bump mapping method to simulate irregularities in the form of a putting surface in correspondence with an image (bump map) which defines a fictitious perturbation of the surface, only used for obtaining a distortion of the direction perpendicular (normal) used in calculations for the propagation of the light;
- normal mapping a method similar to the bump mapping in which the image directly defines as to disturb the normal of the surface at that point;
- displacement mapping-extrusion of a surface according to the normal through in a grayscale image, producing a real disturbance of the shape of the surface, (for example to create a mountain from a flat surface);
- shadows manage the projected shadows;
- soft shadows partial shadows produced by the light sources extended;
- reflection specular reflections or nearly;
- transparency light transmission through an object;
- refraction – the deviation of light in the passage from one medium to another;
- indirect lighting and Global illumination take into account the light reflected multiple times (the minimum is only one reflection, light source -> Object -> room);
- depth of field or DoF (Depth of Field) – Simulation of the progressive blurring of objects located by the growing focus surface (depth of field).
simulation of motion blur blur of fast-moving objects like a shooting;
- ambient occlusion simulation of the behavior of light in the vicinity of occluded volumes where light rays are struggling to get in and out.
Parigi 3D render Photorealistic render interior and exterior vray.